Hey Dragon Students,
Happy Friday! I have included a link to our orientation video at the bottom of this e-mail. This is the video that you and your parents will watch when you come to your scheduled time next week. Please share this e-mail with your parents. This evening, I will also send a ConnectEd message asking your parents to view this e-mail and video.
Our process for orientation will go as follows:
1. Students and families will enter the main entrance and get their temperature checked. All visitors and staff must wear a face mask. Please only bring one family member per student, if possible. Please remember to practice social distancing and steps for hand hygiene.
2. You will receive forms that need to be completed while the video is being presented. Please bring an ink pen to avoid having to share pens.
3. You will be escorted to a classroom on your grade level hallway where you will watch the video with no more than 12 people.
4. The video is approximately 15 minutes long. You will have enough time for a 10-15 minute Question and Answer session afterwards.
5. You will return your completed forms and receive a Chromebook, if needed, as you exit the building.
Remember Remote Learning Orientation is not Open House. You will not have an opportunity to meet with individual teachers. This session will be specifically to review remote learning processes and expectations. Teachers will present videos introducing themselves and their classes during a Virtual Open House later next week.